Saturday, March 24, 2012

Now This is More Like it!

(My inspiration from Pinterest.)
 icandyhandmade came up with a super easy tutorial for a dress for her daughter!  
I just adapted it for my size.
and.....

...this is what I came up!  
It's not as flouncy as the one above.  I am still a newbie at this whole sewing thing.  I can cut a straight line, but if it calls for an angle...forget about it!


I am quite happy about it to be honest.  
It's really comfortable!
OH, and
please forgive the non-makeup, pasty white skin, crazy hair girl in the picture.  It's another rainy-ish day and that's just how I roll to make it through the day! 



It's Spring Break in this household!  Woohoo...sleeping in, staying up late and hangin with my boys = happiness!


Off to sew some more...have a great weekend!  

1 comment: