Monday, March 19, 2012

The Beauty Omission


I have been asked to speak to some youth in our Stake regarding 'Modesty'.  Big Task, but it has been so fun putting this lesson together for them!  I have also learned so much more while doing some research.  Just wanted to share with you a DVD that I will be showing near the end of the lesson as well as some fun handouts!


Don't you just LOVE President Uchtdorf?!  Every talk he has ever given in Conference I gain some new profound knowledge from him!  And he's not hard on the eyes either (did I just say that?) ;-)


Handout #1  'Modest Girls Rock'...because we do!  Totally!


Handout #2 a picture of Christ for the youth to hang on their mirror.
It reads, "Would I feel comfortable with my appearance today if I were in the Lord's presence?"

I have been so blessed by my calling, serving in the YW's program for so many years!

(The handout ideas came from Pinterest of course and can be found on my 'LDS' board)

No comments:

Post a Comment