Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Our Table


 I had been looking for a table for months, but just couldn't find the RIGHT one!  And I didn't want to spend too much money on it either because I was looking for a project.


Then one morning I was looking on Craigslist and found a cute farm style table with 4 chairs for $40!!  I thought "WOW, that is a great deal!"  I saw nothing lower then $125 the weeks before!  I took my chances and offer the lady $20 if I paid cash and picked it up THAT morning.  She said 'sure' and I was ecstatic to say the least!


But more then the cheap price I paid for it is the fact that my whole family helped me sand the table and chairs (that's the part I hate the most because I do it all by hand.)  I am so happy with the results and it fits our style and home perfectly.  Now off to my next project...

2 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous and perfect for its setting. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys did an amazing job! I love it and the colored chairs my favorite. Definitely suits your style. Nice work. Congrats on the move to WA! Another exciting adventure.

    ReplyDelete